Donate Us - Make a difference
What we do with your donation?
- Your Rs 1000/- will help a child to buy a pair of elbow crutches / Tripods / Sticks with adapted plastic grips, for learning mobility skills
- Your Rs 2000/- will buy a therapy ball to be used in therapy to help children practice balancing skills and strength training
- Your Rs 2500/- will buy a specialist splint; a tool used to support children’s limbs during therapy or a walker used in mobility training or a specially made chair for sitting
- Your Rs 5000/- will support a child with disability to avail therapy(Physiotherapy/ Occupational therapy / Speech therapy)for one month
- Your Rs 10000/- will buy a hearing aid, a device which helps children in hearing
Sponsor a child
When you sponsor a child, you receive:
- Profile of the child with his/her picture and background story of the child
- Your receive Monthly Progress Report of the sponsored child
- All personal/corporate contributions are eligible for Tax exemption under section 80G / 10 A of the Income Tax.
- You are always welcome to meet the child personally your sponsored child and interact with him/her.
Donations to “INSTITUTE FOR CHILD DEVELOPMENT” qualify for income tax exemption in India under section 80G of the Income tax Act.
Donate us through
We accept a direct bank transfer via your local bank to our bank details below. Please ensure you use your full name as a reference and if possible SMS / Mail / whatsapp us to notify what your donation is in connection with and allow us to thank you personally. If you are a tax payer, please ask for a tax exemption certificate
Account name:INSTITUTE FOR CHILD DEVELOPMENT
Account number: 1008102000002738
IFSC code: IBKL0001008
Branch: Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
Please make cheques payable to “INSTITUTE FOR CHILD DEVELOPMENT” and send to INSTITUTE FOR CHILD DEVELOPMENT, C-27, LGF, MALVIYA NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110017. Please include your full name and a contact email or postal address so we can thank you and send you the tax exemption certificate
If you are unable to post or courier the Cheques, call us to pick the Cheques from your doorstep. Our volunteer will be happy to collect the Cheques